THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT KBK

NAME: OLUSEYI AYODELE ODEWALE
MUM'S NAME: ELIZABETH
DATE OF BIRTH:7th JUNE 1978
STATE OF ORIGIN: OGUN STATE
NATIONALITY: NIGERIA
OCCUPATION: MICROBIOLOGIST
PLACE OF WORK: BETCO
HOBBY: MUSIC
FAVOURITE COLOURS: RED,BLUE,ORAGE
TALENTS: WRITTING POEMS,SINGING,COMEDY,COOKING,RESEARCHING,DANCING
SCHOOLS ATTENDED AND YEAR: ST GEORGES U.N.A PRIMARY SCHOOL,LAGOS (1989)

                                                                 AFRICAN CHURCH GRAMMER SCHOOL,OGUN STATE (1995)
                                                                AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (2003)

                                                          
KBK AS HE IS POPULARLY KNOWN IS A US-BASED NIGERIAN ARTIST,OWNER OF KOBOKO ENTERTAINMENT WITH SHAKE IBADI AS HIS FIRST SINGLE. HE IS A PHILANTHROPIST AND THE CEO OF KBKFOUNDATION( AN NGO THAT ITS AIM IS TO TOUCH AND BETTER THE LIVES OF PEOPLE).HE HAS FEATURE MOST MUSICIANS LIKE DURELLA SHEEPERA ETE SOME OF HIS SINGLES INCLUDE JO,TEMMIE,HUSTLER,CLOUDED,SO FLY,CELEBRATION ,IMAGINATION,CULTURE ETC. KBK MOVE TO THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA IN THE YEAR 2013 AND HE CURRENTLY LIVES IN CORNELIUS,NORTH CAROLINA.
CONNECT WITH KBK
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/kbkonline

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kbkonline


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kbkonline

Comments

  1. Mr oluwa sheyi please sir help my daughter Elizabeth for her brain surgery..08166322959

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who do you call in kbk foundation for help

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this is not a fake account, then i need your urgent help because am about to do something that may go against my ethics and probably ever good things my mum has ever thought me in life.... It a matter of life and death.... My mum is dying and i need your financial support for her to undergo another surgery. She's currently in India New Delhi receiving treatment. She's been there since 6th of DEC 2019. She was diagnosis with appendix cancer, a surgery was done and she has been on chemotherapy treatment since then. We did a CT scan last week to determine the state of the tumor and we were told that the tumor cell had shrink but she must undergo another surgery for total remover of the tumor cells. As i write to you, we have spent 20 million Naira on her treatment, we sold everything we have, we have borrowed that we don't even know when we will ever finish paying back, we begged from everybody that we know just to raise that money. We need 10 million for her to undergo the second surgery or all our effort, pain, tears would be lost. I lost my father at the age of 15. I have been struggling with my mum and 5 siblings and now that she's supposed to eat the fruit of her labor, illness sets in. I don't know were to raise that money, i don't want my mother to die. I would give my life in place of hers if i could. To every mother out there, if you could feel my pain, help a child who's desperate in need to save a dying mother. I would do anything just to see her smile again. She's has labored so much please don't let her die because there was no money to continue treatment. Please help me cus i may die rather than see my mum die. Am in pains you won't understand...Please Help Me....08035161812

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KBK BLESSED AN AMATURE ARTIST

KBK FOUNDATION